About

Zann | Eighteen | Twitter

I absolutely love eating

I mean, who doesn't right? So I blog about food, along with the occasional posts about school

Don't hesitate to leave me some recommendations!

Friday 30 November 2012

CoCo ICHIBANYA x Baskin Robbins

If you ask me where I'd head to have my favourite curry, I'd say my grandparents' house cause grandmumzy cooks the best pot of curry. I'm not even kidding. A pity not everyone gets the chance to taste it ;)

For you deprived souls, there's always CoCo ICHIBANYA.




Pork Cutlet Rice ($12) + corn ($1)

You can even decide on your rice portion, the level of spiciness for your curry, and be spoilt for choice with the top-ups they have! Ranging from corn to fresh veggies to croquettes. *v*

Since it originated from Japan, I thought that the curry would be kinda sweet, like those Japanese curries you can have anywhere. I was definitely wrong! Mayyyybe it's because I chose level 1 for the spiciness of my curry? Which sounds rather pathetic, but it was just right for someone like me who can't handle spiciness. If you're up for a challenge, you can put your taste buds to the test right here by choosing the maximum level of spiciness. Hot hot hot.

What did disappoint me was the portion of my corn. Felt corn-y that day and when my order came I felt kinda cornned by my top-up :( More corn please!!

Realised it was also a Pink Wednesday so we decided to pay Baskin Robbins a visit.


All you have to do is show something pink, and you're entitled to the promotion! Nothing big or fancy is needed, my friend simply flashed her pink nails and ta-da!



Because one scoop isn't enough.

I have got to head back there to try the other flavours. The wide variety of unique flavours sets it apart from the usual ice cream parlors. Really liked the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because of the chunks of cookie dough in it. The clean futuristic design offers you a short trip to what I call ice cream heaven with each spoonful of creamy goodness  a perfect place to give yourself a mid-week treat.

So......... ice cream date Wednesdays, maybe?


CoCo ICHIBANYA
313 Somerset
313 Orchard Road
#B3-25/27 313@Somerset

Food: 4/5
Atmosphere: 3.5/5
Value for your money: 3.5/5
Accessbility: 4.5/5


Baskin Robbins
Nex
23 Serangoon Central
#01-K4/K5, Nex
Tel: 6636 6931

Food: 4/5
Atmosphere: 3/5
Value for your money: 3.5/5
Accessibility: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment