About

Zann | Eighteen | Twitter

I absolutely love eating

I mean, who doesn't right? So I blog about food, along with the occasional posts about school

Don't hesitate to leave me some recommendations!

Sunday 25 November 2012

Manhattan Fish Market

Decided to reward myself a little halfway through the week, so I went down with Vanessa to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch. :)


Chicken of Liberty

I'd usually go for the safer option of Fish and Chips whenever I'm here. However, I decided to spare my throat from all the deep fried goodness because of my on-off sore throat.

Overall, the dish was fine. The chicken and rice weren't too dry and they went well together. The carrots seemed a bit raw though, even though I haven't actually had a raw carrot before. (I think) Worth a try if you're thinking of trying something new.

Main thing is, MFM has this lunch promotion going on now, so it's a great time to head down there to give yourself a little treat. Especially since most of us must be worn out from school and upcoming exams.


Great deal, no?

And great deals definitely have to be shared, soooooo anchors aweigh!

2 comments:

  1. ooo looks so yummy. glad its nice cos i love eating chicken! :) and cheapppppp. lets go there soon man ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, if I know who you are HAHAHA

      Delete