About

Zann | Eighteen | Twitter

I absolutely love eating

I mean, who doesn't right? So I blog about food, along with the occasional posts about school

Don't hesitate to leave me some recommendations!

Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013

Happy new year to you, reader! May this year be filled with loads of good food for you.


My first meal of the year.

Because when you're out after midnight, it's only mandatory that you have supper. And of course, roti prata is one of the ideal supper foods.

So what did you have for your first meal of the year? ;)

8 comments:

  1. Cereal with cold milk. Great way to start the year ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the biggest fan of milk here, I always eat my cereal just the way it is. Sounds great if you had it from the comfort of your own home though! :)

      Delete
  2. Bread, peanut butter, almond butter, yogurt, strawberries and blackberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So healthy as compared to my prata supper :<

      Delete
    2. Blame my meal plan. And my fear of eating other breakfast foods lol.

      Delete
    3. Breakfast foods are so mainstream. I'm gonna try eating healthy like you one of these days!

      Delete
  3. I actually had beef burger with satay sauce. It was my first time trying that. Noooot really a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't imagine having satay sauce with anything else. It's like the satay (peanut?) sauce and satays were meant to be together.

      Delete