About

Zann | Eighteen | Twitter

I absolutely love eating

I mean, who doesn't right? So I blog about food, along with the occasional posts about school

Don't hesitate to leave me some recommendations!

Saturday 12 January 2013

Krispy Kreme

If you love doughnuts and haven't heard of Krispy Kreme, your doughnut love life isn't as awesome as you think it is.


With a recipe that dates back to the 1930s, Krispy Kreme doughnuts are well known for their Original Glazed doughnuts (see: above) that are glazed to absolute perfection. Choose from three of their  freshly brewed signature coffee roasts for the ideal doughnut-and-coffee combination!

Would you be able to make a decision though?


And that's just to name a few.

Around October last year, we were hit with the news that Krispy Kreme would be coming onboard the island, opening a total of 15 outlets over the next four years. Got to know the news first on Twitter and figured that it was bogus because oh you know Twitter — murdering celebrities every now and then like it's nothing.

That was until I saw this on the Channel News Asia website.


In other words: There isn't a need to bring boxes of them back from other countries anymore!!!! Too good to be true :') Watch out, 'cause Krispy Kreme is about to dominate the doughnut scene in Singapore!

And now, we wait.


But not me because I have a box with me right now hehe.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna enjoy me some good ol' Krispy Kreme doughnuts over tea break.

Be jealous, readers.


Photo Credits: X X X

4 comments: